Announcement: As of June 1, 2017, the 4th International Conference on Traffic Engineering (ICTE'19) is discontinued. Some of the conference topics will be covered in the 4th International Conference on Geotechnical Research and Engineering (ICGRE'19). Please visit the website for more information.
The 3rd International Conference on Traffic Engineering (ICTE'18) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to traffic engineering. The goal of ICTE'18 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICTE is an acronym for International Conference on Traffic Engineering.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
ICTE'18 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Air Transportation and Safety
- Highway Infrastructure and Issues
- Intelligent Transport System
- Public Transportation Management
- Sustainable Developement
- Traffic Management
- Transportation Planning, Optimization, and Safety
- Urban Transportation
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. János Juhász,
Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
Biography & Abstract
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 110 cm height and 70 cm width.